LIFETIME WARRANTY -
VIKING FIBERGLASS POOLS - INSTALLATION
Making sure your Viking inground fiberglass pool is properly installed is one of the most important components of your swimming pool buying process. Artistic Development, Viking Pool professionals help to insure you will have a long swimming pool life using the following procedures:
- The Viking inground fiberglass swimming pool or spa layout is carefully marked for precision.
- The dig begins the process for perfection. Artistic Development Fiberglass Pools installs every Viking in ground swimming pool with the owner on site and no sub-contractors.
- The Viking fiberglass swimming pool - spa hole is carefully prepared to achieve proper shape and depth.
- Now that the perimeters are correct, the Viking swimming pool is ready to be set in place.
- The timely process of filling the Viking in ground fiberglass swimming pool with water begins.
- The proper plumbing and electrical equipment is installed for your fiberglass pool.
- The concrete and cantilever decking is poured around the inground swimming pool and its foundation.
- Your inground Viking fiberglass swimming pool - spa is complete and ready to enjoy!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TOTAL INSTALLATION.
Inground Leisure or Viking fiberglass pool shell installation (white)
Remove excavated soil
Fiberglass Swimming Hayward Pool pump - sized
Swimming Pool Filter - sized
Maintenance kit and chemical start up
Manual vacuum system
Automatic chlorine feeder
Building permit-up to $350.00
Electrical up to 40'
4' Concrete apron with #3 rebar - Cantilever Decking Included
Stainless grab rail and ladder
Solar and winter cover (water bags)
8" sump crock with removable pump
Swimming pool water to fill your Viking swimming pool.
40 2NS Sand Backfill or Pea Gravel